4.4 Order Management
You can take under control the latest updates in the Orders details on amazon store. To launch the synchronization process with your store press the appropriate command in the Welcome page of the Amazon Integration addon.
The list of orders will be available in the appropriate table on the next page of Orders Management:
The data related to order ID on Amazon, customer name, status, total order amount and date of the purchase you can see in the columns of current table.
Scrolling over the Orders list the detailed information among the shipping customer address can be previewed on each selected position in the right side:
There is also available the filter tool - possibility to filter orders by the specified parameter in the far right part of the current page.
By default the order list shows all orders which were ordered during past 7 days :
But you can configure your own filter parameters, such as:
- Choose an appropriate time period from drop-down list by pressing the browse button:
- Select the type of the orders appearance - which ones were created or were updated on Amazon:
- Specify user email as a filter parameter:
Choose the corresponding parameter from the additional parameters list and specify the email of the customer you want to apply to the filtering.
- Seller order ID(s) can use(s) as a filter parameter:
- The orders can be filtered by their statuses as well - once you choose a 'Status' as a filter parameter, from the status list select one(s) you want to filter by.
Do not forget to press 'Apply Filter' button to launch the filter .
In the lower left part you can see the Ordered Items data - the product names which are purchased on Amazon, their identifier (ASIN or SKU) and quantity of sold units.
The 'Actions' sector in the middle displays the following actions, which you can perform with the order details:
- print packing slip;
- confirm shipment;
- cancel order;
- refund order.