4.3 Manage Inventory Data
Using the Addon's operations periodically you can see the following Welcome Addon's page:
Press the 'Inventory' position you will see a list with all created Listings in the left and their statuses, indicated under.
By clicking on the appropriate Listing position the related details will be automatically uploaded and displayed in the following tabs.
Activate tab you need to see the relevant data.
Add Products to Listing
To edit Listing select one you need to modify from a list
and you will be able to perform the following operations with the Listing's content:
The current tab allows performing the following operations:
- add products to the listing - 'Add Products'.
- remove selected products from the listing or ‘Remove All’ - clear the whole list at once.
- ‘Find on Amazon’ allows find and map products with the relevant analogues on Amazon (available only if manual identification method is selected).
- ‘Map Products by SKU’ option launches automatically mapping products on Amazon Selling Central.
- ‘Clear Mapping’ cancels the previous mapping.
- 'Shows Calculations' displays the results of the price and quantity settings of the exported data configured on the previous step (Q-ty to Export and Price to Export columns in the illustration below).
Please note, pressing 'Publish' option starts the updating/exporting process.
In case you need to manage other details in the selected Listing - you can click on the 'Settings' sign to activate the tabs with the appropriate data fields:
The Logs section contains the summary results of the process(es) which was(were) performed before. Launch 'Publish' to be able to see the latest logs of the selected product listing.
You can preview the results in details by using the button in the upper right corner:
Monitor the results of the process from the following tab. Depending on which checkboxes related to the products details have checked in the ‘Items to synchronize’ area ('Images', 'Price', 'Inventory', 'Shipping Options') you will see the appropriate tabs on each product data sector:
Check the details by switching between the tabs.
Click on 'the Close' button at the bottom of the form to complete with the synchronization process and exit from the Amazon Integration Addon.
In case you have the version of the addon 1.1.0.Build:328 and higher, please visit the following sub-page to see the latest updates on the current step.