3.3. Manage Inventory Data
If you use the "Addons" options periodically, the "Welcome" page will look like it is shown on the illustration below:
If you need to see a list with all created listings, open the "Inventory" tab:
When you select the necessary listing position, related details will be displayed in the tabs on the right.
Add Products to Listing
To edit listing, select one you need:
After that, you will be able to perform the following operations with the Listing's content:
The current tab allows performing the following operations:
- Add products to the listing - [Add Products].
- [Remove] selected products from the listing or [Remove All] - clear the whole list at once.
- [Find on Amazon] allows to find and map products with the relevant analogues on Amazon (available only if manual identification method is selected).
- [Map Products by SKU] launches automatical mapping of products on Amazon Selling Central.
- [Clear Mapping] cancels previous mapping.
- [Shows Calculations] displays results of the price and quantity settings of the exported data configured on the previous step ("Q-ty to Export" and "Price to Export" columns in the illustration below).
Note: pressing [Publish] starts the updating/exporting process.
In case you need to manage other details in the selected Listing, press the [Settings] sign to activate the tabs with the relevant data fields:
The "Logs" section contains the summary of the process(es) which was(were) performed before. Press [Publish] to be able to see the latest logs of the selected product listing.
You can preview the results in details by using the button in the upper right corner:
Monitor the results of the process from the following tab. Depending on which checkboxes related to the products details were selected in the "Items to synchronize" area ("Images", "Price", "Inventory", "Shipping Options"), you will see the relevant tabs on each product data sector:
Check the details by switching between the tabs.
If you receive the "Partially Done" status, please, click "Details" to see more information. Look through the issues mentioned in the tabs, fix them and publish products again.
For instance, there might be the following messages in the product tabs:
Click the [Close] button at the bottom of the form to complete with the synchronization process and exit Amazon Integration Addon.