2. Quick Start Guide
Amazon Integration Addon should be registered with a separate license key. So you have to install Store Manager on your computer and configure all settings for its normal work.
You should to follow these steps:
1. Install Store Manager on your PC and register it using Store Manager license key
2. Launch Store Manager and configure connection to your store database (press [F12]). It is recommended to set up FTP connection to be able to upload images to your store's products.
3. Order and register Amazon Integration plugin by activating Amazon Integration license key (press [F12] and choose the "Addons" section).
1. Specify the following on the "Welcome" page:
- Enter Merchant ID
- Choose a necessary action: Sell on Amazon; Synchronize Products; Show Feed Submission List; Orders Management
2. Find Products on Amazon by: Product Name; ASIN; EAN; UPC; ISBN; GTIN; GCID; PZN
3. Amazon Product List
4. Configure Feed
5. Preview page
6. Feeds Submission List
7. Check exported products on Amazon Marketplace
8. Manage store orders that were placed on the Amazon marketplace