If you run Addon without registration you will receive the following pop-up notification:
- For old versions of the addon:
- For updated (starting from 0.9.1:209) versions of the addon:
You are able to register addon directly in the Addon Wizard (1) or in the Preferences section (2) of Store Manager.
1. Press an option which call the Registration form in the addon's "Welcome" page:
Specify the license key in the form which appears:
Press [OK] to activate a new license information.
In the updated versions of the addon (starting from 0.9.1:209), you can open the form for plugin's registration by following such way:
2. After downloading Store Manager on your computer and configuring all required settings, follow to the "Addons" section in the "Preferences" tab and find Amazon Integration plugin from the list of existing ones.
As you can see, it's status is "Unregistered".
To change it's status to "Registered, follow these steps:
1. After purchase, you receive registration notification with License Number (RegCode) on your e-mail, which helps to activate the addon.
2. From the list of available addons in the "Preferences" tab, find Amazon Integration and click the registration status. The following window will appear:
3. Enter the license number (key) from your e-mail and press the [OK] button.
4. Store Manager will check the validity of the key and the status from "Unregistered" will become "Verifying..."
5. After verification, if the license key is active, you will see green colored text "Registered".