2.0 Amazon Seller Account
The detailed instruction how to grant access to your Amazon seller account by Amazon Integration is provided below.
Depending on your region (location) perform the following steps::
1. Go to :
2. Click the Sign up for MWS button.
3. Log into your Amazon seller account.
4. On the MWS registration page, click the button for 'I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS'.
5. In the Developer's Name text box, type "eMagicOne" or something else. This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for your reference in the future.
6. In the Developer Account Number text box, enter:
- "5327-2924-3812" for USA;
- "6732-1462-6810" for EU.
7. Click on the 'Next' button.
8. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the ‘Next’ button.
9. Copy your account identifiers (Merchant ID and Marketplace ID) as addon needs them in order to programmatically access your Amazon seller account. It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
10. The new point should be performed by user to be able to login to the Amazon Integration Addon, i.e. get an MWS Auth Token. It is requires authorization as an Developer action.
Follow though the next extra-steps:
10.1. Go to User Permissions in the Amazon Seller Account (1)
10.2.Specify Developer name and Developer ID in the appropriate fields below (2)
10.3.In the lower part of the page press the button for authorization (3)
10.4. The MWS Auth Token will appear in the corresponding column in the right (4). It is hidden and you can preview it by clicking on the 'View' option (4)
Copy it to be able to insert in the appropriate form of the addon.
11. Paste your account identifiers into the addon’s fields: