2.0. Amazon Seller Account
Detailed instructions on how to grant access to your Amazon seller account by Amazon Integration is provided below.
Depending on your location, perform the following steps:
1. Go to Amazon Marketplace Web Service:
2. Click the [Sign up for MWS] button.
3. Log into your Amazon seller account.
4. On the MWS registration page, click the button for "I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS."
5. In the Developer's Name text box, type "eMagicOne" or something else. This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for your reference in the future.
6. In the Developer Account Number text box, enter:
- "5327-2924-3812" for USA
- "6732-1462-6810" for EU
7. Click the [Next] button.
8. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the [Next] button.
9. Copy your account identifiers (Merchant ID and Marketplace ID) as addon needs them in order to programmatically access your Amazon seller account. It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
10. The new point should be performed by a user to be able to login to the Amazon Integration Addon, i.e. get an MWS Auth Token. It requires authorization as a Developer action.
Follow though the next extra-steps:
- Go to "User Permissions" in the Amazon Seller Account (1)
- Specify "Developer Name" and "Developer ID" in the relevant fields, as shown below (2)
- In the lower part of the page press the button for authorization (3)
- The MWS Auth Token will appear in the corresponding column in the right (4). It is hidden and you can preview it by clicking [View] (4). Copy it to be able to insert in the appropriate form of the addon.
11. Paste your account identifiers into the addon’s fields: