1. Product Information
Amazon Integration Addon allows to export new products and synchronize existing ones from your online store to Amazon Market automatically.
This addon is already built in the Store Manager and should be registered with a separate license key. So in order to use the addon you have first of all install and register Store Manager: Store Manager for Magento, PrestaShop, VirtueMart, Zen Cart, X-Cart, osCommerce, CRE Loaded, Pinnacle Cart, CubeCart or OpenCart
This addon is already built in such Store Managers as Store Manager for Prestashop, for Magento, for VirtueMart and should be registered with separate license key.
In order to start working with Amazon Integration Addon you need to register on Amazon Market and receive merchant ID on your email after successful registration
Want to sell your products on Amazon Market directly this plugin via Store Manager helps you to configure process quickly and efficiently without expending a lot of your time.
Once you have placed products on Amazon Market, you have an opportunity to synchronize their data, ie update quantity, range, price by using this Addon.
The options which you can see in the right upper corner of the addon's window allow you perform the following:
- register Adddon by calling the registration form - ;
- bring you back to the initial page of Addon, if necessary - ;
- move to the settings addon’s page, where you can specify the appropriate data to connect - ;
- show/hide tip-and-tricks which can be helpful for you while working in the Addon - ;
- go to the Addon Documentation page and look for the required answers on your questions among the documented chapters on addon functionality - .
You can check the addon's availability by opening Addon's tab in the top menu of Store Manager.