3.1. Export Products on Amazon
Once Amazon Integration addon is registered, you may proceed using it. Select one from the options suggested:
- If you want to export new products, select button [Sell on Amazon]
- If you have such products on Amazon and you want to update its data, press [Synchronize Products]
- To be able to manage your orders from Amazon marketplace, select [Orders Management]
- Press [Show Feed Submission List] to open all operations, which you have already done, and their results
Note: "Merchant_ID" should be on your email after addon registration:
< - If you have any difficulties in managing the addon, you can use the [Help] button in the upper right corner of the window.
On the next step, you may select the identification method of the products to be exported on Amazon Marketplace.
- If you select specific identification code (ASIN, EAN, UPC, PZN etc), it is necessary to find the field of the store database related to the chosen designation.
- If you choose the first one - by "Product Name (Manually)] - products will be assigned to Amazon items manually on the next step.
The products which have assigned field will be exported to the Amazon.
If you select the field with no identifier assigned, you will get the lower notification line:
In this case you should return to the identification page and select the proper identifier.
Amazon Products List
Using the top menu, you can perform such actions as:
1. [Add from Amazon] will be available in case you used the "Product Name" as an identifier on the previous step. It helps to find items on Amazon, add them to your sell-list and export on Amazon Marketplace with your own conditions. When you press it, the search form will appear, where you can specify the necessary data for searching - product name or another search identifier as UPC, EAN etc and Amazon category name.
In the list of filtered products select the most suitable denomination and click the [Sell yours] button.
A product will be added to your store product grid after filling this form:
Set the price of a selected item and its quantity, specify the Manufacturer name . Take into account the "SKU" position - you can get for exporting the SKU product number, which is specified at your store, or press the button opposite and use ASIN code as a product SKU.
2. [Add from my Store] serves for searching the necessary items at your store and listing them here. You can pull necessary positions from the relevant category of your category tree or by searching from the Products list:
Choose categories from the category form. To do so select the required checkboxes and all products from the selected positions will be shown in one list.
You can launch the search engine and find necessary items by using the relevant filter parameter specified in the search field (the first letters of the product names you are looking for):
Select what products you want to be exported, or add all of them.
The one of the first steps on Amazon Integration is mapping between the seller's unique identifier (SKU) and Amazon's unigue identifier (ASIN).
You can implement the mapping:
- By product name. In order to perform this press against each product name's column ['Find on Amazon], and next window will appear:
There is a list of the same Amazon products in the left side of the window, and their attributes on the right side (model, manufacture, label, color etc). Choose one item that is the most suitable to your product from the list below and click [Apply].
- By SKU product number, clicking the button [Map Products by SKU] in the top of the window. Use [Map Products by SKU] only when you already have products on Amazon and want to map selected ones by their SKU numbers. (Please note, this variant will be available if you select "Product Name" as a product identifier on the previous step).
< - [Clear Mapping] cancels previous mapping.
< Remove products options allow to delete selected products from the list or all products
< - With the [Export Grid] button you can save all your data to a separate file of such formats as: html, xml, txt, csv, xls, xlsx.
After all operations are done, click [Next] to proceed.
Mapping step represents categories, on the left, that can be mapped with the appropriate categories on Amazon on the right.
The grey categories are the root amazon categories that can be deployed to see all sub-categories they comprise .
You can skip this step and press [Next] to proceed.
Window "Configure Feed" allows you to choose what type of products data should be exported. There are few options in the top of the window. Select necessary checkboxes:
The upper pane includes the main condition information on what exact data you want to export on Amazon - basic product details, price and quantitative values and image gallery.
You can choose all of these types or only the most relevant at this time:
Under the "Base Product Data", there is the following information:
- "Condition". In general, there are four types of conditions that can be selected for export: "New", "Refurbished", "Used - Like New", "Used - Very Good". Choose the corresponding condition for your items for export.
You can also configure other data related to your products:
Following field is used for explanation or clarification the product condition and concerns all types of condition except "New". If your products have a new state, you can skip this field. In other cases, you should specify the corresponding value:
< - Click this button to edit the data manually
< - Select value from your database
- "Brand". Select field from your store database that will be responsible for brand or manufacturer of selected product(s) or type this data manually:
- "Product Tax Code". In this field, you can specify whether the product(s) is(are) taxable or non-taxable
- "Launch Date" - the date, from which these products will be activated and available for sale on Amazon
- The next field - "Discontinue Date" - a period, when these items become un-available to sell.
- "Item Package Quantity". If your product can be purchased in bulk, for example, our Store Manager can be ordered with one Primary license and one Additional license within one package proposal, you should specify the total amount of such items packages, if they are.
- "Max Order Quantity" - the maximum products amount that you can add to the order at once.
Concerning the "Prices" pane, you can take the main product price from your store or check the "Sale Prices" field and use special price to export. In this pane, you also have the opportunity to customize a special product's price, and specify a date, from which this price will be available and the date of its completion:
- "Standard Price". It is the main price of the item (non-sale price).
The "Images" section serves for uploading various images for products. You can assign several media files to each item.
There are the following product image type:
- "Main Image" - this image will be displayed on the main product's page of Amazon.
- "Alternate Images" - images of other views of the product, clickable beneath the main product image.
Click the [Preview] button and the next window with a list of products and other data will appear:
If you need to make some adjustments, you may go back by clicking the [Back] button.
When Product Export on Amazon is completed, you will see the results.
Note: this documentation was written based on the addon version 0.2.14 (build 73)! If you notice that some screenshots or options are different or unavailable, please, check your current plugin's version, evidently, you are using the slightly older version of addon and should update to the newest one.